Friday, March 13, 2009

6 month photos by Mr. Stephen

Oh Wow! These are my favorites so far! I wasn't really sure what clothes to take for Taylor's 6 month photos because it is still too cold for her spring stuff, but I didn't want to buy her new longsleeve stuff, so I opted for a crazy fun shoot. I made her the tutu and bow, and the cow leggings were a gift from Samantha awhile back, and the overalls were mine when I was her age, and the cardigan-well, it's new -she had to have one new thing :)
We had a lot of fun doing these photos! She was so good and loved posing for the camera. This is just a small sample of the great images we got! Thanks Stephen!

4 comments:

Tabitha and Kelly said...

o my! sarah, those are FABULOUS and you did such a wonderful job with the outfits! so sweet.
tabitha

The Scott Family said...

Those are FANTASTIC!!!!!! She is so precious!

LaLa said...

Sarah - how adorable - can't believe she's already 6 months old! Looks like you are having way too much playing dress up!

MWT said...

Sarah, the pictures are precious!! I think my favorite is the overhead black & white one with her look up! darling!! I can't wait to see ya'll next week