April was a busy month and I left out a few things...
i just took photos off my camera and there are a ton i need to post...i'm going to put links to them here because I'm going to date them correctly which means they will be considered old posts even though I'm just now uploading them. make sense? I know it is confusing but to make it a true dateline scrapbook for Tay I need to do it this way. If they aren't greatly significant I will just post pic in this one...
This was April 7th- I like to think she is calling the HOGS!
April 9th- We had a friendly cow visitor in our neighborhood. That is our house in the background
April 12th-Taylor's first Easter! Click here to see the post from Easter that I just uploaded.
April 13th-a typical day at the Gilmore house. Any guesses as to what's on their heads? Post comments on your guess and I will post answer soon! April 15th-the backwards scoot. Well, Taylor does not care much for crawling and she scoots places if she wants to go (really, she is pretty content just sitting still playing with her toys). And at times she gets herself in a bind. Like this night, when she scooted backwards under the couch and got stuck. She loved it though!
and April 28th-bath time in sink post below.




1 comment:
Love the picture of Travis and TayTay. I am guessing white tights...
Post a Comment