Sunday, May 10, 2009

My first Mother's Day!

I know this is way late, but thought I would tell you about my first Mother's Day! IT WAS WEIRD! ME, a mom? Still doesn't seem right. I just don't feel like I am old enough to be a mom. Taylor (and Travis) surprised me with a new pair of TOMs. My very favorite shoes these days! Taylor made me a card at daycare and church! Here are a few pics of her with the goodies!

Right after my parents left to go back to LR, Travis said he wanted to take mine and Tay's pic for Mother's day...so we went out back...and that's when I saw my new camera!!!!

This was me realizing that was a new camera Travis was holding!
And these are pics I took with it to try it out!
Taylor helping mom cut coupons!

UPDATE: unfortunately the camera ended up being a dud! We returned it within 2 weeks and are in the process of looking for a better one!


2 comments:

Erin said...

It is crazy to think that we're old enough to take care of our own children. I'm glad you had a great day, through! Where are the pictures?!?!

The Scott Family said...

What kind of camera was it? I am currently shopping as well. I was thinking about the Canon 4D...but I'm still doing all my research!