Our weekend was interesting to say the least. Friday we started by taking Taylor to see her first movie (well, we wanted to go see the cartoon UP and figured she might like it). Unfortunately, it was nap time so she cried for a bit then slept for all but 10 minutes of the movie. After that we headed to the infamous Pizza Parlour and then sat in the parking lot to watch the Alma fireworks. Below are the photos that capture how that experience went.


We got to see a few fireworks then they just stopped and we got word that the fireworks had caught the hill next to it on fire, so we walked up to see this....and it spread and burned for awhile so they cancelled the rest of the show. Go Alma fireworks!

The smoke got so bad that I put Taylor in the car so she wasn't inhaling it...so this is Taylor trying to be entertained in the car. It didn't go so well.

Baby Cade

His tongue is always hanging out...it is hilarious and I love it!

Taylor eating some watermelon...Sorry Bradley, this is the 2nd time she has tried it and she does not seem too fond of it!

Ok, so here are a few more photos from Saturday the 4th! Unfortunately, I came down with a stomach bug Friday night, so I didn't get to enjoy all the good food and play as hard as i wanted, but I still managed to get some good photos. Plus, it rained, which was a bummer to everyone, but it made me not feel so bad for staying in bed most of the day.

Taylor and I did manage to swim for a little bit

What a look

Kailey loving on Taylor


I wanted Taylor to be able to do at least one sparkler on her first 4th, but it kept raining! Finally around 10ish it quit and everyone ran out to do a few fireworks!
Here is Taylor waiting to do hers!

Taylor and Papaw

Dadda and Taylor's sparkler
No comments:
Post a Comment