Wanted to tell about Taylor's real birthday....
Since we still had family in town from her party we just continued the party. Great Granny wanted to go swimming with the kids while we were all together so that's what we did!
After swimming we decided to go to Oseguera's for lunch. They have a Mariachi band on Sundays. Far away, they provided great music to dance to, but Taylor did not like them up close. Beckett loved them. He always has.
First we went on a wagon ride in her new wagon (thanks Mamaw and Papaw)!
She LOVED it!
Can't you tell?
Here she was playing in the backyard while we picked up! I love this onesie that Beep made!
Then she played in her car from Bebe and Pops...I had to drive her around the deck for awhile!
Then I asked her to please sit in her chair that we bought her...she did it, but wasn't too sure about it.
Oh and before lunch, we had a few more presents for her to open...
It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...
After all of this we let her take a really long bath (probably her favorite thing to do!)
Read her a book and put her to sleep. What a good first birthday!
If she could talk, I really hope she would tell us she got to do everything she wanted to do! Happy Birthday sweet girl!




No comments:
Post a Comment