Monday, September 21, 2009

Playing catch up...

Please check out not only this post, but I added several others that I was behind on. And I backdate them since this is a scrapbook for Tay so sorry it is out of wack.
***Update! I realized last night "sheesh" is cheese. I got some out of fridge and she said it. Then I started thinking back and she use to only say it when I got her cheese, then Travis and I got her saying it as a phrase all of the time. funny!
Have a couple of photos I want to share!
She rode in her first big girl car seat on Sept 4th...
It was a little awkward to sleep in though.
She got to try Pizza Parlour for the first time that night...big moment for us as a family...
and the verdict is she loved it!
She took her last dip in the pool :(
It was so cold she didn't get to get very far in.
I bought her a bike seat at the Rhea Lana sales and on the 7th she got to take it for a spin.
She loved this too!
On the 8th she went back to school full time. Well, 4 days a week in the afternoons.
She hesitated the first couple of days, now she dives to get down and waves bye bye to me before I can even get to the door. Apparently she likes it. We get little report cards everyday, and today she got to play with sidewalk chalk. How fun!
This cute outfit was bought by Mamaw in NY for Taylor for her bday so I thought it was a perfect first day of school look

No comments: