Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas at Bebe and Pops

Cousin Beckett Taylor did not want to wake up on Christmas morning! I'm sure that will change in the upcoming years!



Our Family

Bebe, Taylor, Beckett, and Pops Bradley (with a beard like Santa), Beckett, Taylor, and Sarah



She loves these tappers




They got in a fight over these trees. (they liked to stand on the boxes) You can see that they each had one but they both wanted the same one. Here is Taylor claiming hers. I love the face!


And this is when Beckett tackled her for it!


Beckett was very interested in Taylor's spout hair style!




Beckett sporting his hat made by Flash!

Taylor loved her new shoes and had to put them on immediately!

Second year in a row she fell asleep during presents! Beckett also took a nap!


Mostly girly, but a tad tomboy!


Tackling Uncle Bradley!


Great Granny with the kiddos!

Clean cut Bradley with Beckett and Beep

Nap Time

Travis had the idea for the shirt and I designed it! It was a big hit! Next year they will be available for sale on http://www.makeitinitial.com/!


Merry Christmas!

No comments: