Ok, so I ran to Walmart tonight and about 20 minutes after I left I got a picture from Travis. What was it you ask? I picture of pee and poop in Taylors potty! She did it! I'm so proud! Sad that I can be that proud but she is only 16 months and we just bought the potty last week to get her use to it. She absolutely loves sitting on it, but she didn't get what to do until tonight. We will see if this fun continues or if it was a one time thing. We at least know that Taylor will not poop in her diaper if it is pretty full of pee. She will wait until we give her a clean one. So Travis noticed tonight that her diaper was pretty full and went to change it when he had the idea of putting her on the potty. That was all it took. She did her business and he clapped for her! (She loves getting praise and claps for approval) Well, just wanted to blog out this so I wouldn't forget the date...I know this is just the beginning and we still have a long way til she is potty trained but it is a step in the right direction!
No comments:
Post a Comment