Well, we had planned a nice "warm" trip to KC to go to the zoo, etc. But plans got changed! We still had fun tho!
Beckett and Taylor were sooo cute holding hands in the car on the way up! They had the best car ride!
Can you tell by this picture how much snow KC got? I dug out the holes and the snow still stayed! It was pretty, but kind of a pain for our trip.

Tay and BeckBeck cheesing it up!

Another cheeser!

Saturday we went to Crown plaza to walk around and stay warm. They had a area with fairytale exhibits the kids could go in. Taylor loved Snow Whites house the best I think, but here Beckett and her are plaing on Jack's bean stalk!

The kids pic outside a really cool Train restaurant. The food wasn't anything to brag about, but it was neat that a minature train bought it to your table! They loved watching the trains!

Beep gave TayTay her first make up lesson. Taylor sat patiently and watched Beep and put on a little herself :)

As soon as we got to the first hotel, Tay ran and jumped on the couch and grabbed the phone. Thank God the hotel had a phone or just don't think she would have been able to deal!
Sunday night we went to Wolfe Lodge hotel. It was awesome! It had a huge indoor waterpark. However, I didn't seem to get any photos of it. I will have to see if anyone else did. I got extremely sick with a stomach bug that kept me from getting to go back to the waterpark the 2nd day :(
All in all, we had fun! Just what we all needed. Oh-and yes, we did get to go to Cheesecake factory!
No comments:
Post a Comment