I hope all the mother's out there had a great day! Ours was perfect! We slept til 9 then hurried and got ready for church. After church, we went to Dixie Cafe for some good home cookin'-pot roast was amazing! And a strawberry shortcake treat! Then we ran to walmart and home for a 2 and a half hour nap! All of us! It was much needed! After our nap, we planted more plants in the backyard and worked on Taylor's house a little more. I included a few photos because I just can't post without photos-That's boring! Then we grilled hamburgers and made smores quickly before it got too cold! Back inside, Taylor gave me 3 movies and an iphone app card to go with the iphone I hope to get for my birthday. Then we took a bath and now we are in bed. Exactly what I wanted to do today! It couldn't have been better :)

We went to War Eagle and another craft fair yesterday. In the above pic you can see her pushing her duck that I just had to get for her! I have always thought these were cute and she loved it! She would say quack quack as she pushed it around.
Below: This one stand had the cutest little garden animals. I wanted Taylor to pick out one for her new house and this is the one she chose! I think it is a bird since it has a beak? any ideas? There was a cute cow, pig, or giraffe, but I let her decided and she told me several times she wanted this one!

I also got her this awesome birdhouse for $10! Can you believe it?! how cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment