Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Just another snow storm

OR NOT!

Taylor waiting patiently to go play in the snow

It was still snowing at this point! But look how much there was when we went out to play!
Taylor ready to brave it.
Giving me the "what have I gotten myself into" look.It's sooo deep and cold



It's not so fun.
Feeding Shadow some snow.

Front porch
I put my ruler in but it wasn't big enough :( And this was morning time so it was still snowing!
Our neighbor measured 19" at 11ish.










What Peyton did instead of going on in the snow!
Yes, we loaded up the kids to venture out and see what everything looked like. And yes, we were careful. We just drove for a few minutes.
And the loved it!
I-540! WOW! (looking south)
another shot of I-540 looking north

hahahaha

At least you can see my car. Most peoples you couldn't!

No comments: