Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Taylor's sayings

OK. I've been meaning to write down all the funny things Taylor says these days, but I always forget...So I'm going to do my best to start adding them to her blog!

So this morning we were sitting on my bed playing with Peyton and he's grinning and loving it, then he starts getting tired and crying so I pop his pacifier in. (Well Taylor think she's his mommy so she always tell me what to do with him-ha!)
and she says: "No Mommy. Don't do that."
I say: "Taylor he's upset and wants it right now."
Taylor: "No Mommy. Take it out. I want him to make happys."
Me: "What?"
Taylor: "I want him to make happys."
Me: "you mean you want him to smile?"
Taylor: "yeah" (in her duh mom voice that I always get)

I loved this! How sweet and funny at the same time. She loves her baby brother!

Then when we were getting in the car to go to school I told her to go stand by her door while I put Peyton in . When I got around to her side. She said "Mommy I was peaking on you." Hahahaha. I love how her words get twisted from what is typically said and into something so cute! Love it!

So you see what I'm dealing with every day :) She is soooo much like Travis-it's hilarious. Travis tends to make fun of me pretty easily (mainly cause I tend to do stupid stuff) but Taylor I think is going to be on my side!

The other day Travis had hurt his back and when he got up to walk to kitchen he was slumped over holding his back moaning about it. And Taylor immediately jumps up and grabs her back and slouches over and starts immitating him by whining "oh my back...I hurt it" Hilarious! I don't think I have laughed that hard in a long time!

Oh-one more favorite. The other day out of the blue taylor yells "I love purple and I loooovvveee butter!" Hahahaha. That might be her lifelong quote!

Ok. that is all I have for now. I will do my best to post them regularly. She says a bunch of crazy things a day so it is hard to keep up, but I will try to post my favorite ones!

No comments: