10 lbs 3 oz (32nd percentile)
22.75 inches (66th percentile)
15 in-head
Then the bad part started! Shot time. I thought that I would have a hard time with this. However, Taylor's reaction made me laugh! I'm a terrible mother! But really, it was funny.
Travis was holding her hands back. The nurse stuck her the first time and Taylor raised one eyebrow like "who did that" then the nurse immediately stuck her with the other one and she looked mad and started screaming...and continued screaming through the 3rd shot. Her expressions were hilarious. I can only imagine her thought process went something like this:
"hey...who did that, it kind of hurt, hey...you did it again and it really hurt, I better cry so they don't do it again...are you kidding? a 3rd one. can you not tell that I'm in pain...who did that anyway...they are NOT my friend"
When Travis picked her up she looked around like "where is the mean lady?"
Anyway, here are my bandaids that made me feel better




No comments:
Post a Comment