Check me out...can you tell what I am? ...a catepillar!

Taylor loved her costume! Probably because it was like wearing a big blanket! She was either awake and happy or asleep everytime she had it on.

Taylor loved her costume! Probably because it was like wearing a big blanket! She was either awake and happy or asleep everytime she had it on.
This is how my first Halloween went...
First I had a good breakfast in my cute Halloween bib!
Then I had the terrible doctors appointment where a mean lady gave me 3 shots!
Then I slept for a really long time...but when I woke up I was at Daddy's office party! Everyone thought I was so cute!
Look at me sitting in Daddy's office chair!

A few photos of me and my parents before I went trick or treating for the first time!
Since we don't have many neighbors, I went to Ms. Clara's house to trick or treat! All my dance friends were there!





No comments:
Post a Comment