We saved Taylor one more present for Christmas day...a mini cabbage patch kid with her father's bday! She seemed pleased.



Taylor sporting the Santa hat with Dad
Brad, Beckett, and Beep
Santa BeckettThis was the best pic I got of them out of 10!
We were having a hard time getting Beckett to keep his hands off TayTay
(see below pic)
He just loves his cousin soooo much!- Don't you love her disgusted expression-ha!
I was holding Taylor opening her gifts for her and we noticed she wasn't very excited about them anymore...not at all...so tired of opening that she had shut her eyes and gone to sleep! In the middle of it all!
Sarah, Granny, and Taylor

I was holding Taylor opening her gifts for her and we noticed she wasn't very excited about them anymore...not at all...so tired of opening that she had shut her eyes and gone to sleep! In the middle of it all!
Sarah, Granny, and Taylor





No comments:
Post a Comment