Monday, July 20, 2009

Perdido Key!

So here is 71 of my favorite photos from the beach :) Hopefully the captions will help tell the story. A few things I might add...

Perdido Key is awesome! Highly recommend it to anyone who is sick of the crowds at Destin!

The kids LOVED the beach and the ocean and the awesome pool with waterfalls!

They played so hard they took 3 hour naps almost every afternoon!

Both kids liked eating the sand. just plain weird!

Taylor loved the umbrella pole, so someone decided she was going to grow up to be a pole dancer...I quickly changed that occupation to firefighter!

Taylor developed a love for birds! She loved watching and pointing at them!

We had a blast! I'm sure I'm leaving something out, but surely the photos will do the story telling! Enjoy!

3 comments:

The Scott Family said...

We've always gone to Perdido Key...it's so wonderful there!! Glad you had a fabulous time!!

Erin said...

How fun! Looks like y'all had a great time. I can't believe that she's about to be a year old, too!!!

LaLa said...

What a fun time! I think Taylor needs to learn to smile just a little bigger! Can't believe she's almost 1 - looks like you guys had a great time!