Saturday, January 24, 2009

what to do?



Yes we put Taylor in the sink...just moments before this photo Taylor filled her diaper with diahrea and as you can see immediately threw up ALOT after that. And when I say threw up-that is an understatement! You can see that she has some on her onesie and pants...what I didnt take a photo of was me and the couch. She threw up so much that we soaked a burp rag then i just wrapped myself around her to try to avoid getting it anywhere else. I didn't succeed. It soaked threw all of my clothes and when i stood up it poured off of me onto the floor! Wow-alot of throw up. We have all been battling a major stomach bug here and Taylor has dealt with it for a couple of weeks now. Bebe and Pops came up this weekend and Taylor was nice enough to start sharing and gave Bebe the bug to take back to LR! So anyway, we didn't know how to start cleaning her so we just put her in the sink so we could get a game plan!

1 comment:

The Scott Family said...

Yuck! We had a similar incident. 10 days with solid water diarrhea everytime she ate. It was terrible! When I tried to collect a stool sample, she grabbed the diaper, got poop everywhere, I put her in the bathtub, cleaned up poop, cleaned her, started to get her dressed, and she threw-up everywhere. Then I bathed her again and cried. I so feel your pain! We were one a pedialyte and cereal diet for 2 weeks...have fun! :)